Thursday, December 6, 2012

Full Dynamic Range Photography | OutdoorPhotographer.com

Full Dynamic Range Photography | OutdoorPhotographer.com: "ver the past few years with the advent of simplified, robust and speedier high dynamic range (HDR) software, not to mention the implementation of graduated neutral-density filters (also known as graduated filters or grad NDs) in Photoshop's Adobe Camera Raw (the converter used for RAW image processing), Lightroom and other plug-ins and software, I've found myself using the grad NDs in my camera bag less and less. I wondered if I was getting lazy in the field, or if these new digital options were providing more control and better results. So, I decided to put it to the test to see if there was still a need for on-lens, in-camera grad NDs."

'via Blog this'

No comments: