Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Lifestyle Photography: 8 Tips for Creating a Lifestyle Feel - Click it Up a Notch

Lifestyle Photography: 8 Tips for Creating a Lifestyle Feel - Click it Up a Notch: "I LOVE lifestyle photography. Love, love, love it. Lots of people may wonder why I regularly capture my son in his underwear. Because that’s all he wears! lol. Lifestyle photography is real. It captures things that are relevant in one’s life & freezes genuine moments. Recently we had family pictures taken & it felt weird that my boys actually had pants on! I felt like a fraud because I had picked out their outfits & made them look different than usual. Although my friend did an amazing job with our pictures, it just didn’t feel like “us” because of me getting everyone all done up."

'via Blog this'

No comments: