Saturday, April 19, 2014

10 Photography tips to help edit your pictures! - I Heart Nap Time | I Heart Nap Time - Easy recipes, DIY crafts, Homemaking

10 Photography tips to help edit your pictures! - I Heart Nap Time | I Heart Nap Time - Easy recipes, DIY crafts, Homemaking: "For a long while there, I was obsessed with scrapbooking. I loved adding all of the embellishments, using fancy scissors on the patterned papers, being over run with ridiculous amount of ribbon and adhesives, and having a lasting document to chronical what I valued as our most important family moments. Although I still love scrapbooking, I’ve come to a pretty epic revelation: I was so focused on the stuff around the pictures that I failed to take great pictures that I wanted to remember."



'via Blog this'

No comments: