Saturday, January 11, 2014

Merricks Art: EVERYTHING I'VE LEARNED ABOUT BEING MY OWN BLOG PHOTOGRAPHER (AKA TRIPOD PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS)

Merricks Art: EVERYTHING I'VE LEARNED ABOUT BEING MY OWN BLOG PHOTOGRAPHER (AKA TRIPOD PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS): "As we wrapped up 2013 last week, I was thinking a lot about the progress of my blog in 2013. When I look back at the beginning of the year, I see a big difference, and feel really excited about the changes I've made and goals that I've accomplished.

One of the things I worked extra hard on this year was my blog photography. When we moved to California, right at the end of 2012, I decided to take a fresh start and really focus on the photos I put on my blog. Of course, my photos weren't amazing right away, and even still (a year later) I'm still working to improve them, but the difference a year of practice, experimenting, trial and error, and creativity has made has been huge."

'via Blog this'

No comments: