Monday, August 19, 2013

Pocket : Sponsored: Street photography tips with Sony's RX cameras

Pocket : Sponsored: Street photography tips with Sony's RX cameras: ""I am a Street Photographer because, quite simply, it is the hardest challenge I have found in photography," says photographer Nick Turpin. "I have shot front page national newspaper images in riots, I have shot glossy magazine fashion spreads, I have shot multi million dollar Ad campaigns in New York and none of these are easy but none of them compare with standing in Piccadilly Circus on a Saturday morning with a small camera and a standard lens trying to make something amazing out of the everyday. That is why over the last 22 years as a professional photographer I keep coming back to the street.""

'via Blog this'

No comments: